Why Choose Economy Dumpster for Your Next Construction Project
“These guys have been great! On time and on budget. Thanks!”
Big projects make big messes, any construction project from remodeling or roofing, to landscaping or plumbing, a construction dumpster rental on site is a must have. A construction dumpster rental is not just for convenience, they also keep your worksite safe and are often a requirement by city code for large projects.
We offer low-cost, dependable roll off dumpster rentals in Indianapolis, IN to help you keep your job sites cleaned up. Our knowledgeable waste removal professionals can help you pick out the ideal size to fit your space and your project.
We operate throughout Indianapolis, IN and surrounding areas, making us an ideal partner for contractors who may work on multiple projects across town. We can coordinate your construction dumpster rental and removal for each location.
Construction Roll-Off Dumpster Rental
We offer low-cost and dependable construction dumpster rentals in Indianapolis, IN to help get the job done more efficiently. Commercial dumpsters help keep your site tidy and employees safe. Some of our most popular construction dumpster rentals service many uses:
- Large-scale demolition projects
- Roofing projects
- Yard waste removal
- Large landscaping projects
- Business remodel
- Kitchen and bathroom remodels
- New home construction
- “Fixer-upper” projects
Our goal is to make debris removal a simple process, no matter how much trash you have. Give us a call today to see how we can help make your job site clean and organized with a construction dumpster rental.
Large Contractor Dumpsters
We carry five sizes of construction rentals from 10 yards to 40 yards. Dumpsters are measured in cubic yards. For reference, a pick-up truck is typically 2.5 cubic yards. Every dumpster is 8 feet wide, but the height and length dimensions vary depending on how many cubic yards you order.
- 10 cubic yards– This is the smallest of our construction-size dumpsters. It’s perfect for small projects like a bathroom remodel, cosmetic construction, or a roof replacement.
- 15 cubic yards– If you have larger remodel project such as a full kitchen, living area, or multiple-room remodel, this is a great option. This is also the perfect size for landscaping projects.
- 20 cubic yards– This is best suited for large spaces and projects like flooring or carpet removal in large homes or a large basement construction or cleanup.
- 30 cubic yards– This is equivalent to 12 pick-up truck loads. It is most commonly used for a major home addition or replacing large scale areas, like siding or windows.
- 40 cubic yards– This is the motherload of dumpsters needed for multiple days for new construction build or complete demotion of a property.
If you’re deciding between two sizes, we generally suggest sizing up. Also, consider your weight in addition to your size. Overfilling a smaller dumpster in order to get more bang for your buck is never a good idea.
Things like sand, bricks, and appliances can overfill a dumpsters weight limit quickly, so you may need a bigger dumpster to accommodate higher weights, even if you don’t need the volume. If you overfill your dumpster weight, there is an additional weight fee.
Concrete Dumpster Rental
Concrete jobs require a specialized type of dumpster designed for heavy loads. We offer construction dumpster rentals specifically for the disposal of concrete, asphalt and other heavy materials. These containers are designed to handle the excessive weight of concrete.
The projects that our concrete dumpsters are ideal for include:
- Sidewalk removal/replacement
- Pool removal
- Asphalt removal
- Pavement demolitions
If your next construction project will include a significant amount of concrete, paving, or asphalt removal, ask our experts about a concrete dumpster rental in Indianapolis, IN.
What can you throw in a Construction Dumpster?
A construction dumpster rental is designed to haul away almost anything. Each dumpster comes with a door for loading in large items. However, some electronics or appliances may require an extra fee. In Indianapolis, IN, dumpsters are great for a variety of debris including:
- Old or broken furniture like wooden bookcases, tables, and chairs.
- Construction Debris such as drywall, flooring, tiles, fixtures, subfloor materials, countertops, etc.
- Lumber such as studs and two-by-fours are accepted, but treated wood or railroad ties are not.
- Storm debris like branches, broken items, and yard waste are accepted, but anything non-hazardous and uncontaminated.
- Shingles and other roofing materials.
- Empty aerosol cans so long as they are completely empty.
What NOT to Throw in a Construction Dumpster
Our construction dumpster rentals are perfect for renovations, remodels, replacements, clean-ups, commercial jobs and new construction in Indianapolis, IN, but you can’t throw everything in a dumpster. There are some prohibited items that are not included.
These items have potential contaminants and pose a significant safety hazard to the dumpster itself, or the employees handling the contents.
- Paint Cans and Lacquers
- Hazardous Materials
- Food Waste
- Household Cleaners
- Ink & Resins
- Car Batteries
- Oils, Fuels, and Propane Tanks
- Railroad Ties
What’s Needed for Your Dumpster Delivery and Pickup
Once you schedule your roll-off construction dumpster rental, you need to prepare the drop-off location to ensure a successful dumpster delivery. Here are a few things to keep in mind before your dumpster arrives:
- Mark the Area: Once you’ve cleared the space, use cones or chalk to mark off the area. This is especially important if you aren’t going to be on the property when the dumpster is dropped off.
- Check for permits: Dumpster permits are generally not required. If you’re placing your dumpster on private property, you don’t need a permit. If you’re placing it on a street, sidewalk, or public property, you may need a permit from the city. These are often referred to as street or right-of-way permits and are issued Indianapolis, IN city’s public work department. If you’re working in a residential area, you may need to check with the HOA for dumpster restrictions.
- Fill it up: Our roll-off dumpsters are easy to load and come with a back door for loading in larger items. As you work, it’s best to load a dumpster as evenly as possible. This will allow you to fit more debris inside and will ensure you don’t overload the dumpster. All items should be safely and securely inside the dumpster without any items hanging over the side or sticking up over the top. Be careful of load limits and make sure that your load does not exceed the height or weight limits. If this happens, you could see an additional charge on your bill.
- Rental Period: All of our dumpsters come with a 10-day rental. If you think you’ll need it longer than 10 days, you can add additional time to your rental period just by giving us a call. If you fill up your dumpster early, we can pick it up anytime and (if necessary) replace it with an empty one so you can keep working without sitting around waiting for a new dumpster.
Why Rent From Economy Dumpster
When you rent a dumpster in Indianapolis, IN from Economy Dumpster, you get more than somewhere to put your trash. You get a project partner to help you save time and money. We provide property owners, contractors and business owners with waste disposal services at low, flat-rate prices combined with outstanding customer service.
Our experts use accurate calculators to determine what type of dumpster you need and what size works best for your project. This ensures you don’t pay for more than you need or get stuck with overweight fees.
We take care of the delivery and pickup based on your schedule so your time isn’t wasted waiting for a dumpster. You don’t even need to be present for dumpster drop off, we can place the dumpster exactly where you’d like it and it’ll be ready when you get there.
The versatility of our construction dumpsters makes them perfect for many common projects from home construction to major commercial application. Our quick deliveries and pickups will help you keep your job site clean while eliminating any delays or slowdowns. Whether you are building up or tearing down, we have a dumpster rental to support your mess.
Dumpster Rental Near Me
The construction dumpster rental professionals at Economy Dumpster are happy to partner with the many commercial businesses in the Indianapolis, IN area and surrounding cities.
- Beech Grove, IN
- Speedway, IN
- Lawrence, IN
- Greenwood, IN
- Plainfield, IN
- Brownsburg, IN
- Zionsville, IN
- Carmel, IN
- Fishers, IN
- Mooresville, IN
- Westfield, IN
- Franklin, IN
- Greenfield, IN
- Noblesville, IN
- Lebanon, IN
Big construction jobs leave behind even bigger messes.
Clean up after yourself and schedule a dumpster rental today!
Economy Dumpster, LLC | 6116 Burlington Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220 | (317) 308-7774